FIU - Fondazione per l’Innovazione Urbana
Cortile Guido Fanti in Palazzo D’Accursio, Piazza Maggiore 6
Pinacoteca Nazionale, Sala degli Incamminati, Via delle Belle Arti 56
Orto Botanico ed Erbario, Via Irnerio 42
Piazza San Francesco
DAMS lab/Hall, Piazzetta P.P. Pasolini 5b
Parco 11 Settembre, Via Azzo Gardino
For information about the Festival events:
• from 2 September, every day from 10 am to 6 pm you can call the number +39 392 4768192
• from 3 September, from Tuesday to Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm you can visit the information centre at the Esedradi Salaborsa in Piazza del Nettuno 3
• La bellezza ti stupirà by Enzo Cosimi (3 September, at 9.30 pm, Oratorio di San Filippo Neri): regular ticket 6 Euro / ticket for professionals 1 Euro / limited number of seats
• Save the last dance for me by Alessandro Sciarroni (4 September, at 7.30 pm and 9.30 pm / 5 September, at 7 pm and 9 pm – Sala degli Incamminati): Regular ticket 6 Euro / ticket, for professionals 1 Euro / limited number of seats
• Square- Bologna by Lorenzo Bianchi Hoesch (5 and 6 September, from 11 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm – FIU): Regular ticket 3 Euro / ticket for professionals 1 Euro / a piece for one or two audience members each time, every 5 minutes
For Square – Bologna, please bring with you a smartphone (with iOS 9.0.1 or Android 4.3.0 or later) and headphones or earbuds.
You can buy the tickets at the venues, one hour before the start of the show.
Limited seating available on a first come first serve basis